Layout and header created byAuds
Tubes used by Suzanne Woolcott
Registration number: SW2311

Sunday, December 14, 2008

When you least expect it

You ever have one of those days where you just have nothing go right and then something amazing happen that changes your life? Well today was my day.

I was having a very bad day up until about an hour ago. My sons big brother from BB / BS came in and asked us all to sit down. The boys did sit on the couch and I was making supper so I was bouncing back and forth from the kitchen to the living room. Next thing I know he walks in with a box of food. ( just so you know food is a rare commidity in my home with my limited income ). Then he says oh wait I think there is more. Next thing I know there are 5 huge boxes of food sitting on my floor just filled to the brim with food.

Santa was definately at my house today and I sit here typing with tears again in my eyes thinking about how lucky I am to have such awesome people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, they are always appreciated :0)