Layout and header created byAuds
Tubes used by Suzanne Woolcott
Registration number: SW2311

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What I used to do

Not many people here know what I used to do before I became who I am now. I am now known for my design name as *Auds Dezinz*, in school I was Audrey the writer. Yep I used to write everything from poetry to 2 unfinished books. I say used to because I had passion and fire and I had reason to write all that I was feeling and seeing and now I just cant seem to make those fiery words come out of me anymore.

I talked to a very good friend of mine the other day who happens to also be one of my very oldest and dearest friends ( I hope she reads this because I want her to know I still treasure her ). She made it very clear to me that she always thought I would be a famous writer one day and was so sorry that I wasnt. It broke my heart when she said that because I never knew anyone believed in me or any of my unofficial talent like she obviously does.

Anyway this is what I am getting at in a roundabout sort of way. Not only will I continue to do scrap kits, tutorials, the many other things that *Auds Dezinz* asks of me, but I am also going to find out where Audrey the writer is in me and have her come out and post some of what she discovers here for you all to read and coment on if you wish to.

My friend says I can do it and I think I can too now I guess I just have to go for it and give it a shot.......hopefully I dont disappoint anyone.

hugs, Auds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, they are always appreciated :0)