Layout and header created byAuds
Tubes used by Suzanne Woolcott
Registration number: SW2311

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Baby Bellanceau

Dear baby Bellanceau,

Today my heart aches. I'm being selfish in my thinking because I know I'm never going to see you and that makes grammie very sad and hurt. I want to be there the day you're born and hear you breathe your first breath and I want to hold you and sing to you. I want you to know that grammie will always be there for you no matter what. I know you're growing big and strong waiting for your birthday day to come and I want to be there very badly. I am hoping things change and I can meet you but as things are now I don't forsee that happening. Just know that I love you with all my heart and soul and I cherish you more than you can imagine.

Love you forever,
Grammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, they are always appreciated :0)