Layout and header created byAuds
Tubes used by Suzanne Woolcott
Registration number: SW2311

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Success :0)

With the success of this last kit ( in my opinion ) I have decided that after my meeting I will make a new one for you all to snag. I had so much fun making that last one too. I just need to think of a great color scheme this time. I think I will do a mix. See what inspires me most.

Since I have 3 followers, Miss Beth, Miss Alet and a newbie I hope to get to know :0) any suggestions???? Would love your opinions. Beth and Alet both know that if anything I am open to suggestions. Cari, girl if your out there and you see this........open up and let me hear you. I know you have an opinion too.

Anyway, off to my RPR meeting, catch you all soon.
hugs, Auds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, they are always appreciated :0)