Layout and header created byAuds
Tubes used by Suzanne Woolcott
Registration number: SW2311

Monday, July 28, 2014

Thank you

Thank you for finally being honest

Thank you for finally reveling who you really are

Thank you for letting me know I was right to never trust you

Thank you for giving me a reason to feel proud of all the mistakes I made

Thank you for making me even stronger than I was before

Thank you for the words you used

Thank you for making me see I am doing the best I can

Thank you to those that believe I could

Thank you to those that understood

Thank you to those that stood by my side in my darkest moments

Thank you to those that lifted me up when others tried so hard to bring me down

Thank you to those who loved me through it all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, they are always appreciated :0)