Layout and header created byAuds
Tubes used by Suzanne Woolcott
Registration number: SW2311

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Skylar


Today is my little man Skylar's birthday and he is now 7. I just can't believe it. It is hard to imagine where time has gone these past few years. I know when my oldest was born mothers all around said cherish it because it will be gone before you know it, and it is, time just seems to slip away from me.
I made this special tag for him as a birthday card this morning while he was at school. He loved it. Shelley and her girls sent him an ecard and Tracy sent him a card from England like she always does. We will be having a supper of homemade beef and noodles and then cake later on.He is a happy little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, they are always appreciated :0)