Layout and header created byAuds
Tubes used by Suzanne Woolcott
Registration number: SW2311

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Another new tutorial :0)


Well I was at it again today. I found another amazing kit and had to see what I could create with it and this is the stat that I made. Actually this is the top piece for my tutorial that I will write tomorrow for this new tut. The actual stat is two pieces and is put together differently. I do noy have the kit make information so if this is your kit PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I really want to credit you in my tutorial and here in my blog as well.
I will have this to my testers for about a week and of course they will be allowed to choose and use any kit they would like to. I do not force them to use only what I create with. Maybe at one point if my blog ever takes off I can have a contest or two here for testers and creators alike.
Well its that time of night for me to hit the hay. Pleasant dreams to you all.
hugs, Auds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, they are always appreciated :0)