Layout and header created byAuds
Tubes used by Suzanne Woolcott
Registration number: SW2311

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Just Starting

Well this is my official introduction of *Auds Dezinz* to the blogging world. I am a tutorial writer who has come a very long way in a very short time. I am in the process of learning HTML so as I am learning my blog may be changing so check in often :) . I hope to enlist some sort of fan base other than those that already know me from yahoo groups. I basically write tutorials for Incredimail. I do allow them to be converted to OE because I feel like this, if you enjoy what I write, like the outcome and just dont like the program then why shouldnt you be allowed to use it in whichever program makes you happiest? Some may fault me for that but its my opinion and I am entitled to it.

What do you have to look forward to in my blog? Well, loads fo updates on releases possibly links to my actual site to download them and previews galore. I think even some great info on what it is like to be a creative single mom raising 4 sons all on my own.

Dropping by? Leave me a comment. Want more tutorials that you cant find, ask me to write them. I love to push myself to write something I never have before, or to try that new filter. Until then I am officially ending here but hope to be back soon with some wonderful goodies for all.

Hugs, Auds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, they are always appreciated :0)