Layout and header created byAuds
Tubes used by Suzanne Woolcott
Registration number: SW2311

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Made a Harry Potter today :0)

Had a chance to work in PSP again but today was for my Yahoo group. Got this kit from another great group Ziggy Fan
she has some really great things there. She has all four houses for download. So I will eventually be making more. I know what I create isnt all that great but hey I am a work in progress.
Hope you like what you see and if you love Harry Potter well let me know. We have a great group with loads of fun things to do that are also very challenging as well. Here is a link and if you click join please mention you saw me advertise it here. Harry Potter's Magick
Well thats it for this post about 'work and fun'.
Hugs, Auds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, they are always appreciated :0)