Layout and header created byAuds
Tubes used by Suzanne Woolcott
Registration number: SW2311

Monday, August 25, 2008

I made a kit :0)


I have been working on this on and off for a few days now. I called it Purple passion. It is my very first kit and it is not a tagger size kit. There are 7 papers, 3 frames, 2 bows, 6 ribbons, 5 glass buttons, and 4 fun shapes. If this is a success I will make more. If not I will make more just for myself. Im a stat tut writer first and a scrap kit maker and user second.
A link for this kit can be found here and it is 100% free. If you share this kit ALWAYS send a link directly to my blog. DO NOT share a direct link to my 4shared. You MAY NOT upload this kit to your own 4shared or to rapid share. Nor may you use this to make a part of another kit. If you can not abide by these rules DO NOT down load my kit!!!!!!!!
hugs, Auds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, they are always appreciated :0)