Layout and header created byAuds
Tubes used by Suzanne Woolcott
Registration number: SW2311

Monday, August 11, 2008

Played with a new kit :0)

This is a great kit and I had a lot of fun making this. The kit is titled Paris and to the right is a link to her blog to snag it. I am planning on doing many more great things with all the great kits I have seen and will post what I make.

Also with each new tutorial I decide to write I will post a preview and a link to the website when it is ready for release. If you are a qualified PSP tester and would like to test my tutorials please email me here . I am always looking great testers who love to work in PSP and arent afraid to be challenged.

Now on to PSP and see what my creativity sparks for me today :0)

Hugs,

*Auds Dezinz*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, they are always appreciated :0)