Layout and header created byAuds
Tubes used by Suzanne Woolcott
Registration number: SW2311

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Some new tutorials







This morning I decided to release 3 of my 4 tutorials that have been in testing. We got all the kinks worked out and have been pleased with the results. I still have no links to my web site to get them so if anyone would like this you will need to go here and get everything I have ever released. Mind you some are better than others.

The titles of these 3 are, Fur-Ever, Zoom, and Dig It. If you head to the link listed above you would need to look in the files section marked 'Released tutorials, August 2008'. ( feel free to look in any other though because they are also filled with goodies )
Well now I am off to play in PSP and write a few more to keep my testers happy and busy.
hugs, Auds


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, they are always appreciated :0)