Layout and header created byAuds
Tubes used by Suzanne Woolcott
Registration number: SW2311

Monday, August 11, 2008

Made a new scrap tutorial !


Well I did it, I went scrap hunting and found some amazing digital scrap artists. I asked for permission to use a kit in a new tut and got it! I worked up a tut last night and am very pleased with the results. My testers are testing it now. Here is a sample of the outcome, mind you the 'header' wont be a seamless tile like the background will be.



The kit can be found at Bluedream Designs she has a many wonderful kits that I intend on using many times. Thanks Bluey for permission to use your kit. I appreciate the vote of confidence and just LOVE the results and the materials provided you made it effortless for me to design! Check out her blog and snag what she has and see what creativity she sparks in you!

Many hugs,

*Auds Dezinz*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, they are always appreciated :0)